All classes held on Wednesdays in the shelter at Maple Lake Beach, 10:30 – Noon
No Cost, but donations are appreciated.
Come and have fun! Ages 8 and under must have adult supervision. For more information, call 715-546-2361
Info for 2020 will be posted in the spring.
- Wednesday, June 19 – Colorful “Corky” Fish with Ann Heiting
- Wednesday, June 26 – Sticks and Finger Prints with Ann Blamey
- Wednesday, July 10 – Working with Yarn with Ashley Smith
- Wednesday, July 17 – A Keepsake Box with Eileen DeMuk
- Wednesday, July 24 – Gyutoku (Fish Printing) with Linda Woiak
- Wednesday, July 31 – Popsicle Stick Craft with Donna Cotter
- Wednesday, August 7 – Nature: Using Seeds and Beans with Bev Radford
- Wednesday, August 14 – Watercolor Painting with Vicki Morley