Please Note: The following safety protocols will be in place for this event:
- Temperature checks done at door
- Only 40 people total in theater
- Everyone wears mask except when seated eating or drinking
- Hand sanitizer applied as soon as one enters
- Theater air exchange changes total air every 3 1/2 minutes
- Every other row closed off
- Each group seated has 3 empty seats on each side
Chip Duncan Presents…
Award winning documentaries
Award -winning documentary filmmaker Chip Duncan returns for the 8th straight summer and this time he’s bringing along two new projects for first time screenings.
“Pizza & Prana” is a documentary short film that looks at groundbreaking new work being done to introduce yoga therapy to a Miami based ALS patient.
And, as you guessed it, to very positive results. Duncan will also screen clips from his four-part documentary series “Magnificent Madness” that looks at Tazio Nuvolari and his historic competition as a race car driver during the 1930s in Italy. Duncan says, “Trust me. You’ll like it! Filming was completed in Northern Italy, Argentina, and, not kidding, Three Lakes, WI!” Discussion will follow the films.
View trailer at www.DuncanEntertainment.com
Under 13 $5